Real Estate is one of the largest industries in Cyprus.
With our deep understanding of the field, we offer comprehensive advice for conveyancing transactions and litigation services.
Our Real Estate Service is divided into two main components, namely Conveyancing Transactions and Litigation.
Our team of experts in the Conveyancing Department deal with a wide range of conveyancing matters, including but not limited to the following:
- Construction agreements
- Sales and purchases of land
- Blocked titled deed applications
- Sales and purchases by assignment
- Sale and purchase involving loans
- Straightforward sales and purchases
For any conveyancing matter, hiring an experienced lawyer is crucial to protect your rights, ensure a smooth transaction, and avoid future surprises.
Our Conveyancing Lawyers handle all aspects of your transactions from start to finish and perform the following tasks:
- Transfer of title deeds
- Representation in Commercial Disputes
- Liaising with utility authorities for connection purposes
Drafting and reviewing relevant agreements like Sale Agreements, Leaseholds, and other agreements
- Liaising with Tax Department, Capital Gains Tax department for purposes of minimizing potential tax liabilities
- Conduct research at relevant authorities like the Land Registry, Town Planning Department etc., for potential encumbrances, charges, legal limitations, and any other potential hindrances
- Assist with payment of relevant funds between parties through the opening of client account at Banks, or obtaining Power of Attorney for the handling of your private account for the duration of the transaction
- Submission of relevant applications and supporting documents to various authorities like the Land Registry for purposes of Blocked Title Deed application or in case of Construction filing plans with the Town Planning Department