In addition to the tax reliefs, Cyprus brings other advantages in many areas. In the end, these carry just as much weight as the tax savings. After all, you want to live here and feel comfortable. Accordingly, the environment, the people, the security, as well as all the small everyday things have to be right. Cyprus has everything that is needed for a feeling of real freedom, a high quality of life and a feeling of being welcome. It is also important to say that the EU does not classify Cyprus as a “tax heaven”, despite its very company friendly tax reliefs. Here we would like to summarize at a glance what Cyprus has to offer.
What makes Cyprus so attractive?
- Taxes capped at 12.5% as Cyprus Non-Dom
- Low social insurance contributions and ancillary wage costs
- Many international entrepreneurs with the same mindset
- Business-friendly laws and policies
- Less bureaucracy and hurdles
- Inexpensive and easy foundation of a Limited company (Ltd)
- Cheap and good health insurance
- The climate (several climate zones)
- 320 sunny days a year
- Mountains, sea, beaches, forests, etc.
- Clean fresh air
Living and everyday life
- Family friendly
- Cheap costs of living
- Very low crime rate
- Cypriot hospitality
- Very good medical care (blue EU health card)
- Lots of fresh, regional fruits and vegetables
- Very high quality of life and more relaxed life
- Very good internet
- In addition to Greek, everyone also speaks English
- Many flight connections
- Central location of the island
- Short flight times to many destinations within Europe
- Animal friendly
- Part of the EU
- Prestigious international schools and universities and many more.
We will be happy to answer all your questions, not just the legal ones.