Companies face a number of accounting tasks on a daily basis, ranging from bookkeeping and payrolls, to calculation and payment of VAT and other taxes, making accounting one of the most time-consuming and burdensome operations within a business. However, propert accounting operations are pivotal to the smooth running and legality of any business, and thus cannot be side-stepped or be afforded lesser weight of importance by a company’s management.
We cooperate with a number of renowned accounting firms, as well as individual accountants who are able to provide our clients with diverse and tailor-made accounting services, taking into account the specific sector and industry within which our clients operate, and provide advice and solutions based on the specific needs of each individual client.
Our associates are at your disposal, and always willing and able to assist you, whether your company is a holding company or an international trade company, or whether you work as an individuals/self-employed.
Apart from accounting services, our associates can also assist you in a ‘Consultancy’ manner, by helping you identify, analyse and interpret your company’s financial statements for purposes of taking the correct strategic business decisions.
Nestled in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, Cyprus is an island rich in history and culture, as well as natural beauty. This, along with the fact that Cyprus has a large international community…
The services provided by our associates include the following:
- Management accounting
- VAT advice, registration, payments, and returns
- Other tax services based on the sector of business within which you operate
- Preparation and filing of financial statements and accounts to the Companies House
Apart from accounting and auditing services, many businesses and companies choose to outsource their payroll tasks. Our firm can assist you with your Payroll tasks in the following manner:
- Maintenance of payment records
- Company and employee registration
- Issuing of payments to employees and other relevant personnel
- Liaising with relevant authorities like the Labour office, the Social Insurance department, Income Tax authorities etc.,
- garding payroll issues
- Legal advice and assistance in employment law and workplace matters including drafting contracts of employment, dispute resolution, work visas etc