Audit & Advisory Services
Auditing is vital for businesses since firstly it ensures a business’ credibility, and secondly in case of companies such as listed companies, it is necessary for securing investors’ trust and confidence in the business.
Auditing is also an important internal tool for businesses, as it allows businesses to identify financial deficiencies, and establish processes and controls for better decision making.
Furthermore, companies face strict financial auditing obligations; it is a legal requirement that companies’ finances are audited by external/independent auditors and subsequently submitted to the relevant, appropriate authorities for examination.
Our firm cooperates with several firms who are able to audit your accounts, and also ensure that your company complies with legal auditing obligations.
Our associates can assist you in the following manner:
- Conduct quarterly reviews of your business’ finances
- Conduct investigations pertaining to suspected theft and/or fraud
- Provide you with accounting services (VAT and other payable taxes)
- Audit your company’s accounts, and file Audited Financial Statements with the relevant authorities
- Identify financial deficiencies, and establish processes for the reduction of costs, and for profit maximization