The Financial Services sector is one that is subject to an immense volume of complex legal and policy regulation
From banks and other financial institutions, to insurers and asset managers, the financial sector is under strict regulatory policies.
This makes specialised knowledge of the regime governing this sector indispensable to successfully and seamlessly navigating the industry.
We have great experience in Financial Regulation, representing and assisting a range of clients, like insurance companies, investment firms, fund managers, and Fintech businesses.
Hence, our team of lawyers possess the expert knowledge and experience to assist you with all aspects pertaining to Financial Services and Regulation.
Our Financial Services and Regulation team can asst you in two main manners, namely with respect to ensuring compliance with Regulation and with handling specific projects.
Our lawyers can assist you with ensuring compliance with the relevant law and regulations governing banks and with respect to Investment:
- Advice on imple0mentation of Banking Law, Financial Leasing law and other legal isntruments
- Compliance with the directives and guidelines of the Central Bank of Cyprus and other regulatory instruments
- Implementation and compliance with EU Banking directives
- Assistance or undertaking of reporting obligations
Investment and Capital Markets
- Assistance with contingency planning arrangements
- Establishing of Alternative Investment Funds (AIF) Establishing of Cyprus Investments Funds (CIF) Forex Companies