Standard Company Formation which is including the revalnt company regitstration with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
A. Our legal fees for the formation of the company include the following:
1. Application to the Department of Registrar of Companies for approval of name.
2. Actual expenses for the registration and obtainment of the first set of Certificates and Memorandum and Articles of Association.
3. Actual stamps.
4. Obtainment of two seals of the Company.
5. Delivery and collection of documents from the Department of Registrar of Companies in Nicosia.
6. Follow up, telephone calls and written correspondence with the Registrar of Companies for the finalisation of the registration.
B. General expenses, stationery.